I’m hiring a Community Relations Manager to Vi at Bentley Village is seeking a Community Relations Manager to join the Sales team. This position creates and promotes awareness in the local community by developing and executing a variety of marketing, outreach and public relations activities to generate qualified leads. To apply, go to: http://lnkd.in/dKwPth3 and select “Job Opportunities” at the bottom of the page or send resume to email@example.com
Lori A. Burke, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Vi at Bentley Village
561 Bentley Village Court
Naples, FL 34110
AdSource is looking for a marketing assistant to support the daily operations of the agency including administration, social media, content writing and more. This is an opportunity to gain knowledge, experience and necessary skills to work within a marketing agency.
Social Media Duties:
- Manages all social media accounts for all clients
- Engages with audience through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions
- Develops content for monthly social media calendars for various brands across different social channels
- Contributes to the implementation of any new functionality or enhancements to social networks and assures consistent brand presence and reputation
- Assists in analyzing the performance of social marketing programs by reviewing campaign results, and gathers insights from those results to optimize interactions with consumers
Marketing & Production Duties:
- Manage production of new and current jobs, to ensure the progress of each job
- Candidate will be able to provide fresh and creative marketing ideas for new and existing clients
- Write and edit press releases for clients
- Must have a 4- year degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ideally is familiar with Final Cut Pro, to make amateur videos for certain social media clients
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Limited graphic design skills a plus (understanding of Adobe Creative Suite)
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a Marketing/PR Manager for the Community Foundation of Collier County, Naples Florida. Candidate must have four year degree in advertising/marketing or similar field and five years experience preferably in non-profits (experience in community foundations a plus) The Community Foundation has $70 million in assets and over 400 funds.
This position will be responsible for all outgoing communications including quarterly enewsletters, bi-annual print newsletters, press releases, website content management, collateral development, advertisement development and publication, social media and assist with agency events, as well as developing and implementing marketing budget and strategies. This person will work directly with media outlets, regional publications and area non-profit agencies. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Send resume to the Community Foundation of Collier County 2400 Tamiami Trail N Suite 300, Naples Florida 34103 or email to email@example.com by Jan 6th, 2014.
The Harry Chapin Food Bank has an open position for a Social Media Online Services Coordinator. Please review the attached job description and if interested in applying e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Social Media and Online Services Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Development
Employees Supervised: None
Job Summary: This position requires expanding awareness of and support for the HCFB through use of social media and other online support activities, including content creation and site administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain/manage/update website content in a timely and strategic fashion.
- Plan and execute a coordinated annual email campaign strategy in coordination with Development Director and direct mail vendor(s)
- Expand email database
- Populate and distribute monthly e-newsletters
- Create, monitor, and adjust creative, proactive fundraising approaches on website
- Use consistent messaging in all HCFB communications
- Provide technical support for online contributors and constituents when necessary
- Work with all departments to meet their needs for online/social media information dissemination
- Maximize the awareness and reach of the food bank through strategic use of social media
- Perform and edit audio and video interviews of emergency food clients, agency representatives, and others for use on web site and in social media efforts
- Prepare monthly reports on web fundraising, email campaigns, and web usage
- Photograph food distributions and other events as needed
- Other duties as needed
- Honesty, integrity and commitment to fighting hunger in SW Florida
- Ability to relate effectively with other staff, volunteers, agency representatives and the general public
- Must have clear understanding of and ability to articulate the mission of the HCFB
- Ability to complete work in an accurate, effective and timely manner
- Ability to handle high volume of work in short periods
- Ability to perform physical labor as necessary to assist in achieving HCFB Mission
- Valid FL Driver’s License
Specific to Position
- College degree in related field
- Design and maintain business-oriented website (nonprofit experience preferred).
- Understanding of basic HTML coding, Web browser software, and MS Word
- Experience with Photoshop graphics and video/audio capture, and Web design software
- At least two years’ experience managing a Web site using a Web content management system
- Ability to occasionally travel within a five county area (personal vehicle required—mileage reimbursement provided
- Requires proficiency in Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of print and electronic media relations principles
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Harry Chapin Food Bank (HCFB) has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment.
Stephanie Munz Campbell is the Executive Director of Grace Place; a Naples-based non profit organization serving residents of the Golden Gate community. Under her leadership, Grace Place has evolved to be an educational touchstone, working across the spectrum to break the cycle of poverty. Grace Place is a faith-based neighborhood center teaching literacy, language and life skills to children and families at-risk in Golden Gate city. The organization currently enrolls over 800 students a year (over 500 children) in on-going educational programs.
Since taking a fulltime position as the Executive Director of Grace Place, Stephanie has received many awards and honors for her work in the community. She was selected for Leadership Collier 2009 and served as a Vice-Chair of Leadership Collier 2012. She was honored as a Woman of Initiative, 2009 by the Community Foundation of Collier County. In 2007 she was honored as a Paul Harris Fellow by the Naples Rotary Club. She is a member of the Naples Gulfshore Rotary Club, and served on the Connect Now Steering Committee of the Education Foundation of Collier County. Currently she serves on the Board of the Harry Chapin Food Bank, the NCEF Collier County Collaborative Planning Team and serves in advisory and leadership collaborations with many children’s initiatives in our County.
Stephanie received a Bachelor of Science in Business from the University of Florida and a Graduate Deacon Course of Study from Asbury Theological Seminary. She served for over twenty years in Christian Education and Children/Family Ministry. She began her ministry service in Atlanta in 1982 and stayed for three years before returning to her hometown to join First United Methodist Church in downtown Naples, where she served for six years, followed by ten years at North Naples United Methodist Church. In 2004, after completing her graduate education and beginning ordination, she began a small homework club in a few borrowed rooms of a local church in response to the overwhelming need she saw in the Golden Gate community. Within a year she and a Board of Directors founded Grace Place, an incorporated nonprofit neighborhood center for early childhood education, school age programs and adult literacy programs.
Register For The Holiday Luncheon
|Job Title: Marketing and Communications Director||FLSA Status: Exempt|
|Department: Marketing & Communications||Reports To: VP Development & Marketing|
Oversees the execution of branding, marketing, communications, and public relations programs designed to promote the Conservancy of Southwest Florida, including institutional and advocacy positions, membership and development, policy, science, education programs, Nature Store, Resale Store, Nature Center, and wildlife rehabilitation.
- With oversight by the Vice President of Development & Marketing, participates in hiring, supervising, motivating and managing marketing & communications staff, including but not limited to Social Media/Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer.
- Develops deadlines for yearly marketing & communications and development calendar and communicates to appropriate staff.
- Creates and maintains annual marketing & communications plan and calendar.
- Creates and manages annual marketing & communications budget.
- Oversees marketing & communications staff to promote a positive organizational image to the general public and members.
- Works with appropriate vendors to develop public relations plans.
- Provides oversight of all public and media relations for Conservancy, and/or coordinates interviews with appropriate staff for electronic and print media.
- Responds to public information inquiries concerning the Conservancy and the environment, or refers to the appropriate department.
- Cultivates and maintains good media relations and updated media contact list
- Responsible for story pitches, media releases and follow-up.
- Provides supervision of outside agencies.
- Provides oversight of all publications for the Conservancy.
- Develops a marketing & communications plan to meet organizational objectives integrated with the business and strategic plans.
- Evaluates research, market conditions, and competitor data, and then implements marketing & communications plan changes as needed.
- Oversees branding for the Conservancy including logo use, digital resources, messaging, and brand attributes.
- Oversees development of policies, procedures and objectives for marketing and selling the organization’s products and services including e-marketing and communications.
- Involved in program/service development, pricing, marketing budgets, and objectives.
- Oversees marketing, advertising, and promotional agencies and activities.
- Oversees Conservancy web site development and maintenance and all e-communications vehicles.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities to advertise and promote the organization and its programs or services.
Other non-essential duties
The above statements describe the general qualification required to perform the job and the general nature and level of work performed—not a complete list of duties—additional duties may be assigned by management.
- Strong commitment to the conservation of biodiversity, environmental quality, and natural resources.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in arts, communications, or related field.
- Marketing generalist with a minimum of five years of broad-based experience in marketing, public relations, and communications, including traditional and digital media.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Extensive, advanced, computer skills essential.
- Experience developing and implementing and evaluating marketing plans, including use of electronic and web media.
- Knowledge and management experience with printing, graphic design, and photography, websites, e-communications, digital media, newsletters, publications, promotional collateral development.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented organizational ability. Ability to work with marketing team and others to schedule projects with tight deadlines, incorporate unknown projects, and work within others’ timelines.
- Management experience in staff and budget development and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with individuals of diverse interest and backgrounds, such as staff, volunteers, board members, and media.
- Demonstrated innovative and creative approaches to communications and marketing.
- APR or similar certification a plus.
- See more at: http://www.conservancy.org/job-opening-marketing-and-communication-director#sthash.NCSsqfNH.dpuf
Paradise Advertising & Marketing, a full-service marketing firm, is seeking an experienced Account Manager, based in Naples, to oversee all details of client projects.
The Account Manager is a strategic advocate dedicated to the mutual success of both the client and the agency. Requirements include Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related degree and 8+ years of experience in advertising, preferably within the travel/hospitality/tourism category.
· Inspiring and collaborating with clients and key agency members across disciplines and departments to develop and deliver integrated marketing solutions
· Monitoring and guiding account activities by maintaining an effective level of direct contact with clients
· Develops strategic and creative briefs and presents materials internally and to the client
· Supervises the planning process and development of strategic initiatives for each client
· Works with media and creative teams to ensure that creative and media recommendations are strategically aligned
· Understands branding, the digital landscape and transmedia storytelling
· Analyzes monthly research and response data, assists in the identification of new marketing opportunities, and leads the preparation and presentation of this information internally and to the client
· Maintains a clear understanding of current marketing and advertising trends
· Manages client budgets
· Ensures the accuracy of client estimates and invoices
· Responds to agency Requests for Proposals
· Develops, trains and oversees Account Executives and Account Coordinators
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com
Being a part of a great network of professionals – who also happen to be incredibly nice and interesting people. Whenever I need a resource, there is always someone in PRSA I can call.
What position do you currently hold for Collier Gov?
HA! Let’s see… I started in 2002 as the Public Information Coordinator for the Public Utilities Division. In 2009, I took the post of Operations Analyst for the Division Administrator, while keeping the duties of the Public Information Coordinator for the Division. In February of this year, I moved over as the Operations Analyst for the Solid and Hazardous Waste Management Division, while keeping the duties of the Public Information Coordinator for the Division. And, since March 2012, I’ve been assisting the Communications and Customer Relations Department as the primary point of contact for the media for all county government-related issues other than transportation.
What is a typical day like in your shoes?
It starts with a two-mile jog with my two-year-old Boston Terrier rescue, Ruby. I check all the news media outlets for mentions and placement, and my RSS and NewsBank feeds for articles of interest or areas where I can pitch a subject matter expert from the water/sewer/solid waste utilities to enhance a story. I field calls and emails from reporters throughout the day on everything from water main breaks to permits for indoor gun ranges to sea turtle nesting numbers. I do a lot of copy editing. I’ll review, edit and approve two or three executive summaries intended for the Board of County Commissioners, write a notice intended for residents in an area of a capital improvement project, edit and approve the daily notices and news releases, and edit content on the Public Utilities Division’s website. I also research legal issues and legislation that affects the utilities.
Why did you originally decide to join PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter?
When I moved here I was a member of the International Association of Business Communicators, but there isn’t a chapter here. I knew I wanted to belong to a national organization that offered support, training, and professional development opportunities but had a local chapter for networking. I’d always been impressed with the way PRSA supported its members so when I heard of the PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter, I joined.
What do you do in your spare time? Any hobbies that you enjoy?
I love to read and cook. I’m getting ready to tackle making cheese. Keeping up with Ruby takes a lot of time. She absolutely insists on a game of Frisbee every evening after dinner.
We’re in the fourth quarter of 2013 and you know what that means. It’s time to gear up for our seasonal events. That’s why we’re bringing an amazing event marketer to you for the October luncheon! Whether you are a private business, nonprofit or an internal corporate professional – from small to large, your events or any activity you do to draw people to your organization can have that extra sizzle they’ll remember.
Sammy Caban is president and founder of Innov8Events Agency in Miami, Florida, and he was a popular speaker at this year’s PRSA District Conference in Fort Lauderdale. Sammy has over 25 years of experience and is renowned both locally and internationally for his knowledge and unique approach for transforming events into spectacular results-driven experiences.
The southwest Florida market is highly competitive. Give your firm or organization the edge it needs just in time for season. Join us for
“Transforming Events into Experiences”
Learn how to create a strategy to design the ultimate event experience.
Take away real life examples and case studies of successful experiential events.
Most importantly, hear the current trends that are changing the way we experience events.
11:30 – 11:55 a.m. Networking
11:55 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. Lunch
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. “Program”
$24 PRSA Members
NOTE: To guarantee seating and meal, reserve online and pay through PayPal by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18th. No cash is accepted at the door. Checks are accepted and must be provided at the time of the luncheon. No shows will be billed if no prior notice given. Thank you.
NOTE: WALK-INS WELCOME AS SPACE IS AVAILABLE. AN ADDITIONAL $5 WILL BE ADDED TO THE BASE PRICE.
Sammy Caban is the founder of Innov8 Events Agency, an award winning design firm that specializes in creating strategic multi- sensory event experiences. An award winning designer, professor, consultant and electronics engineer with over 25 years of experience, Sammy is renowned both locally and internationally for his knowledge and unique approach for transforming events into spectacular results-driven experiences.
He is currently serving his second term as the President of the South Florida & Caribbean Chapter of The international Special Events Society.
In 2010, Event Solutions Magazine selected him as one of the top five finalists for the Spotlight Award as Event Designer of the Year, and in 2011 and 2012 he was selected as one of the top five event producers in the Nation.
Collier County Government has an opening for an UNPAID intern. If you are interested in being considered for this internship opportunity, please submit an application via NEOGOV at the County’s website, http://agency.governmentjobs.com/collier/default.cfm. We have an unparalleled commitment to excellence, integrity and quality service. The intern would be assigned to the Domestic Animal Services (DAS) Information Specialist. The intern will learn and promote the mission of Collier County DAS through means of public outreach, shelter promotions and various forms of media. The intern will learn to effectively communicate internally and externally, will participate in public relation and promotional campaigns, and will learn how to plan and execute off-site adoption/fundraising events through active participation and assistance. Collier County Government will provide the student with an opportunity to gain field experience. Fingerprinting and drug screening will be required prior to placement. Collier County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must be a student currently enrolled in a college degree program majoring in Communications or related discipline. Intern will be trained in the use of Chameleon Shelter Software and Adobe Creative Suite
7610 Davis Blvd., Naples, FL