Maybe you’ve never dealt with a reporter who has an agenda, who may be out to get your company. Dealing with negative publicity can be frustrating and stressful. We can probably all agree that not all PR is created equal and especially in crisis situations, good PR is an invaluable tool.
Join us on Tuesday, August 23rd for a one-hour recorded teleseminar, “How to Keep the Media Wolves at Bay,” featuring publicity expert Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, as she interviews Jonathan Bernstein, a crisis public relations expert.
You will learn among other things:
- The best way to deal with “media wolves” so they don’t eat you alive
- The top 5 mistakes people make in bad news situations
- What to say when you can’t answer a question so you don’t start babbling
- What to do if you suspect the reporter has an agenda and is out to get you
- How to have your own agenda and make it work for you
Networking begins at 11:30 am, with lunch and the teleseminar to follow promptly at noon.
Cost: $24 for PRSA members, $29 for non-members, $27 for non-profit, and $15 for students.
*No shows will be billed if no prior notice given and only cash and checks accepted at the door
NOTE: To guarantee seating and meal, you must register online by Friday, August 19th.