Come Join Us!
PRSA is the largest organization dedicated to serving the needs of the public relations professional. Advance your career, network and make lasting friendships all at the same time by joining PRSA National and your local Gulf Coast Chapter.
The easiest way to join is by filling out the application on the PRSA National website.
15 Reasons to Join PRSA
- Advance as a professional
- Enjoy and learn from PRSA’s award-winning media
- Exclusive online members-only services
- Join a nationwide network of Chapters, Professional Interest Sections and Affinity Groups
- Identify your career skills and find a new job!
- Find a mentor
- Be recognized for your work
- Get public relations questions answered by the Professional Resource Center (PRC)
- Advance the profession – lead through PRSA
- Special members-only benefits
- New and enhanced programs for members (Details of these programs are in MemberNet under “Member Benefits”): Insurance for members and their families, or their businesses; FedEx shipping; Avis and Budget car rental; office products from Office Depot; Bank of America credit card which benefits the PRSA Foundation.
- Jobcenter offers two new features: Job Mentor and Ask the Experts (courtesy of College of Fellows). Refer to the Career Resources section of Jobcenter.
- PRSA National LinkedIn group, for members only, now with nearly 3,000 participants. (Many chapters and sections also have LinkedIn groups.)
- PR QuickStart, free Web-based training for new professionals, created in partnership with PRSA’s Counselors Academy and the Council of Public Relations Firms.
- PR Journal, an online publication that showcases original communications research of PRSA members, further extending the industry knowledge base.
If you have any questions, please contact Gulf Coast Chapter Membership Chair Mary Ann Green at mailto:email@example.com.