2014 Board and Officers
NAPLES, FL., The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Gulf Coast Chapter today announced the election of its officers and board members for 2014.
Donna Heiser, APR, Chief Advancement & Communications Officer for Ave Maria School of Law, has been elected President. Heiser has been active in PRSA locally for several years and will serve a one-year term.
Other PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter officers and board members for 2014 are:
- President-elect: Deborah Jonsson, Avow Hospice
- Immediate Past President: Judy Bricker, Northern Trust
- Treasurer: Niccole Neebling, Hilton Naples
- Secretary: Kylee Pitts, Avow Hospice
- PRSA Assembly Delegate: Cyndee Woolley, APR, C2 Communications
- Publicity Chair: Clay W. Cone, Cone Communications Co.
- Communications & Social Media: Russell Tuff, Social-Impact
- Membership Development: Niccole Howard, Collier Child Care Resources, Inc.
- Programs Chair: Jacqueline M. Rafferty. Boys and Girls Club
- Communications and Social Media: Angeli Chin, Conric PR and Marketing
Headquartered in New York City, PRSA is the world’s largest professional organization for public relations professionals with more than 20,000 members organized into 110 chapters nationwide who represent business and industry, counseling firms, government, associations, healthcare, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations. The PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter serves Collier and Lee counties and consists of senior public relations, marketing and communications professionals who represent a variety of industries and professional services throughout Southwest Florida and the United States.
For more information about the PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter, visit www.gulfcoastprsa.org.