2016 Board and Officers
NAPLES, FL., The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Gulf Coast Chapter today announced the election of its officers and board members for 2016.
Russell Tuff, has been elected President. Tuff has been active in PRSA locally for several years and will serve a one-year term.
Other PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter officers and board members for 2016 are:
- President-elect: Pam Fultz, Vi at Bentley Village
- Immediate Past President: Deb Jonsson, APR, Avow Cares
- Ethics Officer: Donna Heiser, APR, Ave Maria School of Law
- Treasurer: Julie Pedretti, FACHE, NCH Foundation
- Secretary: Karen Gebring, Hodges University
- PRSA Assembly Delegate: Denyse Mesnik, APR, The Mesnik Group
- Publicity Chair: Clay W. Cone, Cone Communications Co.
- Membership Development: Niccole Howard, Collier Child Care Resources, Inc.
- Programs Chair: Margie Hapke, Collier County Public Utilities
- Communications and Social Media: Alyssa Scheidemann, ASG Software
- At Large, Phyllis Ershowsky, APR, CPRC, PKE Marketing & PR Solutions
The 2016 Board Photo will be posted after the swearing in Ceremony on January 26th
Headquartered in New York City, PRSA is the world’s largest professional organization for public relations professionals with more than 20,000 members organized into 110 chapters nationwide who represent business and industry, counseling firms, government, associations, healthcare, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations. The PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter serves Collier and Lee counties and consists of senior public relations, marketing and communications professionals who represent a variety of industries and professional services throughout Southwest Florida and the United States.
For more information about the PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter, visit www.gulfcoastprsa.org.