NAPLES, FL., February 5 – The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Gulf Coast Chapter today announced the election of its officers and board members for 2013.
Judy Bricker, Senior Vice President for Northern Trust, has been elected President. Bricker has been active in PRSA locally for several years and will serve a one-year term.
Other PRSA Gulf Coast Chapter officers and board members for 2013 are:
- President-elect: Donna C. Heiser, APR, Ave Maria University
- Immediate Past President: Denyse Smith Mesnik, APR, Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Treasurer: Kathy Gulvas, Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary: Angela Aline, Naples, Marco Island, Everglades CVB
- PRSA Assembly Delegate: Cyndee Woolley, APR, C2 Communications
- Programs Chair & Publicity: Clay W. Cone, Cone Communications Co.
- Communications & Social Media: Russell Tuff, Social-Impact
- Membership Relations: Mary Ann T. Green, The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
- Membership Development: Deborah Jonsson, Avow Hospice
- Hospitality: Kylee Pitts, Avow Hospice
- Protocol/Chapter Historian: Jama Dock, Dock Communications
Headquartered in New York City, PRSA is the world’s largest professional organization for public relations professionals with more than 20,000 members organized into 110 chapters nationwide who represent business and industry, counseling firms, government, associations, healthcare, schools, professional services firms and nonprofit organizations. The PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter serves Collier and Lee counties and consists of senior public relations, marketing and communications professionals who represent a variety of industries and professional services throughout Southwest Florida and the United States.
For more information about the PRSA, Gulf Coast Chapter, visit www.gulfcoastprsa.org.